PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING
- On average, it takes 90 days for a calling visa to be processed. Please make sure you apply with enough time in advance for your trip. This is the NUMBER ONE reason why a visa is not approved.
- Once you have completed your payment, an agent will contact you within 3-5 business days.
- An agent will work with you one-on-one to assist you in completing and submitting your required documents. For your security, your documents will be submitted directly to your agent, not this website.
What is a Calling Visa?
Indonesia has a visa named the "calling" visa. This is the visa that is available to any citizen of a country that is on a visa blacklist. It is the only visa that is available to a country on the visa blacklist. It should be re-named the "Visa for Citizens of a Blacklisted Country" but unfortunately it is confusingly named the "calling" visa.
Is it for Individuals or Groups?
It can be for either. If you are traveling with other people, make sure to list them and their passport details with your application.
How many days is it valid for?
This is determined by Immigration in Indonesia on a case by case basis. It entirely depends on the decision made by Immigration at the time of the visa approval.
Can I use it for Tourism or Business?
It can be used for whatever purpose is listed in the application and has been approved by Indonesian Immigration.
How long does the visa take to be processed?
As the visas are approved and determined on a case by case basis, the processing time can vary from a few days to as long as a few months. The more in advance that you apply for a "calling" visa, the better off you will be.
How much does a "calling" visa cost?
The cost of the visas vary depending on the length of validity as well as the intended purpose of the visas and is determined by Immigration in Indonesia on a case by case basis.
Where do I pickup my visa?
Most visas are issued at the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore. Other locations can be requested and are dependent on approval by Immigration in Indonesia.
What happens to my deposit if my visa application is rejected?
In the unfortunate event that your visa application is rejected for any reason, your deposit will be refunded back to you. The refund will go back to the orginal form of payment. Due to Paypal's policy change on refunds, any refunds processed after October 11, 2019 will be limited to only the deposit for the fee for immigration and will not include the processing fee.
Indonesian Calling Visa
What documents are required to apply for a "calling" visa?
Immigration will almost always request additional documents after the initial documents are submitted. Additional documents that may be required are determined on a case by case basis by Indonesia. All documents that are submitted must be in either Bahasa Indonesian or English (there is a $5 per page translation fee for any document that is in English unless noted otherwise). The initial documents that are required are as follows:
- A scan of every page in your Israeli passport from cover to cover. (No translation needed)
- A copy of your proposed intended itinerary including daily travel schedule, accommodation, and planned activities. This is a proposal, not actual reservations. (No translation needed if in English) DO NOT purchase flights or hotels until after you have had your visa approved.
- Invitation or sponsorship documents if applicable. (optional)
- A copy of your Resume / Curriculum Vitae. (No translation needed if in English)
- Links to your social media or internet presence.\
- Contact information for an Indonesian citizen that is a friend or relative living in Indonesia if applicable. (optional)
- A copy of a recent bank statement or a "Proof of Funds" statement from your bank stating that you have sufficient funds to travel to Indonesia.
- A certificate of non criminal record. You need a copy of this to include with your application. You do not need an official record sent to immigration. It can be addressed to:
Sentra Mulia, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said No.Kav X-6 No. 8, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.16/RW.4, Karet Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12940, Indonesia
- A digital passport photo.
- A signed letter of intent to travel detailing the purpose and reasons for your desire to be granted a calling visa.